Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can i read vol 1 boys over flowers manga online for free?

You can download the translated version (from Japanese original series) here (using bittorrent): http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?i...





that's where I downloaded it from... it's not that good though because sometimes it's not translated and it's left blank. If you can read another language (e.g. Chinese), you can try searching it on google.... I gave up on the English version and read the Chinese version cuz they have all 36....





well... hope this helped :)

Can i read vol 1 boys over flowers manga online for free?
I LOVE that manga! But, unforuntately, I'm having to buy the entire series as I can't find it on the net :( If you come across it, email me: ihateraikkonen@yahoo.co.uk!

colonial shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment